------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ After a hard days work, one might find themselves wanting to vent upon others. Thanks to this blog, fellow Barista/EMS personnel will be able to share there thoughts or express their deepest work secrets.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
don't get NO attitude with me.
Come up to the counter, and order your drink. Don't linger really close to the counter and hum and haw. Don't stand impatiently in line and then when it is your turn to order say, uh, I don't know, I haven't looked at the menu. What were you doing the whole time in line?! Don't come up to the counter and order your drink while talking on your cell phone and then apologize to the other person you are on the phone with. Don't ask me for an iced mocha and then when I make it for you say, oh, I wanted the blended one. Iced= ice cubes, you must say frappuccino= BLENDED. Big difference, don't waste our time becuase you don't know how to order your drink, especially when we ask, do you want it iced, or blended. If you ask me if a blended drink is hot, I will look at you like you are stupid, because you are. What the crap would I be blending that is hot? Unless you are like David and stick your hot chocolate in the blender to make it frothy. We also hate a select few from Team Ford and Ed Bozarth, stupid skanks. All of this will result in you getting decaf!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment