------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ After a hard days work, one might find themselves wanting to vent upon others. Thanks to this blog, fellow Barista/EMS personnel will be able to share there thoughts or express their deepest work secrets.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
"Que?"
So for my first blog post, I must say today went pretty well. I have found it rather entertaining to give random people decaf for no reason. I have found that i hate you customers that walk to the counter without the slightest idea of what you want, and you stare at the menu squinting you eyes and stuttering. Your an IDIOT, and your getting decaf for it. Tell me what the hell you want and go away so i can finish what i was doing. you spent the first 5 mins talking on the phone and the next 5 mins talking about nothing to me while i stare at you not caring at all. And as for you friken people that dont speak english, GO AWAY, i dont understand what your saying! I asked if you wanted whip cream and you did not have the slightest clue what i was talking about so you said you whole order again, then when i asked again with my fists on the counter, you were still confused. I believe this is America and the dominant language is english but i could be mistaken. Well that was my whole weeks story but its been a good week at work and i just laugh at you morons who have a caffeine addiction and cant order correctly, in which case you will almost definetly get decaf. !@#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment