Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seriously?

What makes people think that if I have my back turned to them for a split second that it is ok to spit out their order? Okay so you want a venti mocha... now you have gotten yourself decaf because you are so rude. Also I have to count the numerous times a day people talk to me like I am stupid. News flash customers.... I work here and have been for a long time. I know what I am doing probably better than most people in free standing stores! Yes I heard you... yes I have ears and yes if course I will make your drink right. Trust me though if you even think to treat me or any of my coworkers like crap you will get decaf and I will serve it with a smile on my face. By the way all of you who come up on the phone and apologize to the people you are on the phone with, you will have us speak loudly so the person hears us! Apologize to them? No way guy with the little man complex! Finally, Mr. Man I do NOT want to see you eat your chicken wings at my kiosk because you made a "pit stop" all I have to say is nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment